Admission Arrangements

To apply for a place on our waiting list complete the form here or alternatively call the School Office on 01325 380 802

Orchard Room - 2 Year Old Provision

We offer morning and afternoon sessions for both funded and paid places. 

Morning sessions 8.45am - 11.45am
Afternoon sessions 12.45 pm - 3.45pm

Families in receipt of one of the following benefits are eligible for a free early education place for their two year old. Children can take up their place the term after their second birthday.

Eligibility for free two year old place:

* Income Support
* Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance (JSA)
* Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
* Universal Credit - if you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less a year, after tax
* Tax credits and you have an income of £16,190 or less a year, before tax
* The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
* Support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
* The Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)

A child can also get free early education and childcare if any of the following apply:

* They are looked after by a local council
* They have a current statement of special education needs (SEN) or an education, health and care (EHC) plan
* They get Disability Living Allowance
* They have left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or adoption order

If you require different session times or would like to check your eligibility, please contact the School Office to discuss how we can meet your requirements.

Woodlands - 3/4 Year Old Provision

We offer morning and afternoon sessions, and also full days, for both funded and paid places.

Our session times are:

Breakfast Club 8.00am - 8.45am

Morning:    8.45am - 11.45am

Lunchtime 11.45am - 12.45pm

Afternoon: 12.45pm - 15.45pm

After School Club 15.45pm - 17.15pm

Eligibility for 30 hours:

You can usually get 30 hours free childcare if you (and your partner, if you have one) are:

* In work - or getting parental leave, sick leave or annual leave
* Each earning at least the National Minimum Wage or Living Wage for 16 hours a week - this is £125.28 if you're over 25
* This earnings limit does not apply if you're self-employed and started your business less than 12 months ago.

You're not eligible if:

* Your child does not usually live with you
* Either you or your partner has a taxable income over £100,000
* You are from outside the EEA and your UK residence card says you cannot access public funds
* If you foster your child, you cannot apply online for 30 hours free childcare. Speak to your social worker and your local authority if you want to apply.

You can get 30 hours free childcare at the same time as claiming Universal Credit, tax credits, childcare vouchers or Tax-Free Childcare.

If you cannot work you may still be eligible if your partner is working, and you get Incapacity Benefit, Severe Disablement Allowance, Carer's Allowance or Employment and Support Allowance.